Configure, for each payment module, how product's stock is managed when an order is created or when an order status is updated.
- Copy the module into
<thelia_root>/local/modules/directory and be sure that the name of the module is StockOnOrder.
- Activate it in your thelia administration panel
Add it in your main thelia composer.json file
composer require thelia/stock-on-order-module:~1.0
Once activated, click on the "Configure" button of the module. The payment module list appears:
- the module tells you if the stock behavior when updating an order status is modified or is still the default Thelia behavior
- you can choose if the stock has to be decreased at the creation of an order
- you can click a module name or the corresponding "Edit" button to configure stock behavior when an order status is changed
Editing a payment module behavior shows you the list of order status. For each status, you can say what has to be done on stocks when you set it to an order:
- do nothing on the stock of products of the order
- decrease stock
- increase stock (when an order is cancelled for example)
- let Thelia default behavior
IMPORTANT THINGS YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ
- if you choose to decrease stocks on order creation, be sure to configure behavior when updating an order status to avoid double decrease of your stock by Thelia default behavior
- when configuring actions on stock on order status update, don't mix your configuration and Thelia default behavior unless you know what you do.
The only hook used is the
module.configuration one to let you configure the module.