Moneris provides a way to link your website with your Moneris merchant account and allows users to use this solution for secure payment.
- Copy the module into
<thelia_root>/local/modules/directory and be sure that the name of the module is Moneris.
- Activate it in your Thelia administration panel.
Add it in your main Thelia composer.json file
composer require thelia/moneris-module:~1.0
Once activated, click the plugin's Configure button, then enter your Moneris merchant account information. If you want to custom the integration, you can see how to do that in the documentation
This plugin's hooks display information on two front office places :
- order-payment-gateway.body : after selecting Moneris payment, display the bank card form
- order-placed.body : once the transaction is over, display a summary
If you need to implement Address Verification Service (AVS), refer both IronKeith's Moneris API improvement at https://github.com/ironkeith/moneris-eselectplus-api and Moneris developer guidelines at https://developer.moneris.com/
To test if the plugin can communicate with Moneris servers : In the backoffice plugin configuration
- set 'API token' to 'yesguy'
- set 'Store ID' to 'store5'
- select API sandbox environment In the frontoffice
- use the index_dev.php instead of index.php in your URL
- make an order with Moneris using 4761739012345678 as card number At Moneris test environment (https://esqa.moneris.com/mpg/)
- connect to Moneris test store at and use provided credentials (use 'store5' as Store ID)
- retrieve your test in the 'REPORTS' tab -> 'transactions' subtab
Note : your transaction won't be approved in all cases as Moneris uses the penny value of the transaction amount to send different responses (approved, declined, etc.). For more information about penny values responses, please refer to Moneris developer guidelines at https://developer.moneris.com/